Sunday 14 March 2010

the second weigh-in

so, my training story for this week is very simple (choose your language) xejn/nothing/nada/niet/neinte/rien and whatever other word or phrase may come to mind connected therewith ('sod all' is one that comes to mind).

the reasons? one hell of a working week and a weekend away from the house

you can imagine that my expectations for the weigh in weren't at all high - i was just hoping and praying that I hadn't put any weight on - so stepping onto the scales I was very pleasantly surprised to find out I'd lost a full kilogram this week (2 pounds plus change) - 1kg down, 9-10 to go!!

hopefully next week the result will be even better

2 comments:

  1. Great work!! I have loved reading your blogs. I work in affiliation with a company that offers equipment that many triathletes like using. It helps them stay fit and gets them ready to compete. We also have helped many people recover from injuries quicker that just going to a physical therapist. I would love to have a link set up on your page. Let me know what you think. Take care and keep up the great work!

    Elizabeth
    email: elizabeth@buzzpromote.net

    ReplyDelete