Tuesday 2 March 2010

New Beginnings

As you can see I have been incredibly remiss in updating my blog - yes I know, shame on me and all that.

In view of my blogging inactivity I have decided to alter the format somewhat ... I will be updating the blog less regularly than I used to. I'll post some training logs, weight tracking, some other musings, thoughts or messages, and I wanna post, above all, race reports ... the first one will come soon.

In the meantime, training has been a bit of a nightmare. A combination of weather, sickness and freak injuries has seen me training much less than I would have wished or hoped for so I find myself, at this stage in the 'season' or rather pre-season - still under prepared, and in need of a lot of work.

Feel free to keep me company as I get as much of that work done as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment